Friday, March 21, 2014

Five on Friday.

Happy Friday, friends. I go back to work today after my week long stay-cation!

I thought I would start a feature on my blog called "Five on Friday." I am so inspired by many things I see on the Internet, and thought that each Friday I could share some of those things.

1.
This is so beautiful. I've tried to find the original creator, but sadly I can't. 

2. This blog post on spring cleaning your blog. 

3. This website, The Micro Gardner, has been amazing for me during my first stages of container gardening. 

4. We made this bread and it was so good. 
5. This video. I've been loving listening to Boyce Avenue. I'm a huge fan. 

Hopefully you found some inspiration in this post.

 Please, share something that you are looking forward to this weekend. Is your weather warming up?


1 comment:

  1. love love the brave sign. The colors are just awesome!
    The bread looks awesome! I'm just making a banana bread right now :)

    Have a great weekend, Krystal!

    ReplyDelete